Rogue Assault Bike vs. Rogue Echo Bike
Are you trying to decide between the Rogue Assault Bike or the Echo Bike? These bikes are both very popular and you really can’t go wrong with either of them, but having said that there are some minor differences.
First lets talk about the Echo Bike seen pictured below…
The echo bike is belt driven and comes with these specs:
- 1.5” diameter rubber grip handles
- Adjustable Seat with 8 height and 5 front/back settings
- Belt Driven Steel Fan
- Footprint: 44.5″ x 23.75″
- Height: 52.75″ (to top of handles)
- LCD Console Display (Batteries Included) with customizable modes
- Length: 58.875″ (overall with seat in position furthest from fan cage)
- Metal Pedals
- Patent Pending Design
- Quality Steel Construction for Dependable Stability
- Rubber Leveling Feet
- Texture Black powdercoat finish
- Weight: 127LB, 350LB weight limit
- Width: 29.875″ (at handles – widest point
This bike is more popular bike at Rogue Fitness, and it’s also the least expensive. It has a quieter and smother ride than the assault bike, and it’s belt driven, unlike the assault which has a chain.
Now lets look at the Assault Bike by Rogue
The assault bike is also very popular and is chain driven. Here are the specs:
- Reinforced pedals and crank
- LCD screen outputs: Watts – RPM — Calories – Heart Rate — Distance – Time – Odometer – Interval Training (Tabata and custom)
- Industrial powder coating for durability
- Hybrid seat with multi-adjustment options
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame eliminates side-to-side movement
- 25″ diameter steel fan
- 20 sealed cartridge bearings, utilized in every pivot
This bike is designed to give you more resistance the faster you go. It has less of a smooth ride and is noisier than the echo bike. Since it’s chain driven, it should require less maintenance over time compared to the Echo.
The Assault Bike is a little more expensive and is a little bit noisy and is more designed for a gym enthusiast that is looking to burn the most calories in the shortest amount of time. The Echo Bike, is a little bit less expensive, is the more popular of the two and is quieter. So in short, if your #1 goal is to burn the most calories as possible, go with the Assault Bike. Otherwise go with the Echo Bike for a smoother ride.